Submissions are closed
Do you incorporate gender, diversity and/or inclusion dimensions in teaching, research or innovations in a discipline from arts to engineering?
Please let us hear about your work contributing to an equitable future!
We therefore encourage you to submit your abstract for your contribution (presentation on 07.10.22 (morning)).
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- gender and diversity dimensions in subjects from arts to engineering,
- gender, diversity and inclusion approaches in teaching,
- inclusion principles in research, teaching and innovation,
- increasing visibility of womxn in academia,
- overcoming innovation bias,
- gender mechanisms in subjects from arts to engineering,
Please use the template provided below for submission.
Your contribution will also appear in the proceedings which will be published open access after the festival.
Please send the filled out template as pdf to email@example.com.
Submission closes 31. August 2022
If you need help or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at